Medical Machining Services with Proven Production and Quality Control
Talon is an acknowledged leader in medical contract manufacturing services. One of the main reasons we are able to deliver such high quality medical device components is the fact that all production is done in-house at our state-of-the-art CNC Machine Shop in the Minneapolis area. Controlling all stages of production eliminates our dependence on outside vendors and provides you the assurance of the single-source quality and reliability that is crucial to the medical industry. Our customers have peace of mind knowing that cleanliness levels and surface properties are verified by industry-approved laboratories. As a premier UHP prototype firm we have the ability to bring your innovations to life at the pre-production or production stage.
What can you expect from our medical contract manufacturing services?
- Customized medical machining
- Proven abilities in precision manufactured products
- Highest standards of production and quality control for medical device components
- Trained and experienced staff
- 50,000 square feet modern manufacturing facility with Class 100 clean room to handle your smallest and biggest needs
- Design-for-manufacturing engineering support to complement our machining and finishing operations
Talon’s capabilities and expertise have been proven in some of the most demanding applications for microelectronics, biotech, medical and instrumentation industries. Contact Talon for expert Medical Contract Manufacturing services or call us at 320-251-0390 for more information.